Tuesday, September 17, 2013

I feel like I can control my dreams.....


Yes sometimes I control my dreams.....
These dreams does not show me as a person in the dream but as if in reality.

Previously I used to feel like falling from heights, I even startled and was awake. Later I came to know how to control the fall, the velocity and all but I never reached the surface.... I only feel that I'm falling freely in the air....Sometimes in the ocean suffocating in the water and swam very hard to get some air.

Finally I concluded myself that I can control some of my dreams just before sleep or before waking up from sleep - in a semi-conscious state.
Today I got a beautiful dream..... the beauty is I am controlling the dream.

I felt sleepy and dozed off on the bed. (Real).

Then after sometime I heard some noises of opening the door and heard voice of Kranti shouting "Hi, emchesthunnarra?"(what are u doing?), I don't want to wake up, So I continued to be in bed. Kranti went to Ashok and came out. Both Naresh (other friend) and Kranti talked with me....I too tlked with them but I have opened my eyes as I don't want to miss this semi-conscious state.
Then I told Naresh, "Wait now I'm in a semi-conscious state and can go into a dream and control it". (I already told Naresh that I 

can control some of my dreams).

I tried to start a dream as If in the ocean, alone.
I started to see a fast moving steamer in the ocean. At that time I was falling freely from the sky. and entered into the ocean.
I swam towards the surface from the deep ocean suffocating and suddenly caught air. I was breathing heavily. And even swallowed some sea water. I felt the taste of sea water in the throat. [ At that time I was aware that I was dreaming - I thought, oh even though I am aware of dreaming, the water tasted just like that]. I was alone in the ocean. Saw the surroundings (the video of the dream is like of reality - meaning - I can't see me, I can see my hands, legs but not my face. I can only see what is in front of me... like in the single player games). A mountain was there on my left and I was floating on open waters (In reality, I know how to float on water, learnt during swimming).


But I wasn't terrified, I know that I was in a dream which I can control of and know that, whenever I want, I can get out of the dream. So I observed the surroundings. I saw some structure built with bricks from the floor of the ocean just to the surface of water but not out of water. I swam towards it. I stood upon it walked from corner to corner. Its like a rectangle like structure on top with two or three bricks width. Centre is hallow with some 20 feet depth, with bricks as it's flouring. I even thought at that time, its okay because its a dream but what if misplaced my step and fall into the pit. I got the answer from myself saying,"Hey, you know swimming, and as sea water is more denser than fresh water its easy to swim up and come to the surface".


Later I shouted with joy standing alone on the rectangular brick monument with joy. At that time I can hear my voice loud and clear. I tried to shout out in reality to let Naresh and Kranti hear. But I am unable to speak.


Later I walked through some steps and I came to land..... then moved through a less lit tunnel. I was following somebody. I saw two cats on the way. One just want off. The other tried bite me or scratch me on  my left leg. Actually I'm wearing pants which are parallel, so half of the cat entered few centimeters up from the ankle. I was petrified and thought, ' oh my god, it might be dream or real', I felt as if it was real. I tried to remove the cat with my hands, but it entered its head up my sleeves, tried to bite at radial artery. I fanned my hands strongly and it fell off. Then I tried to wake up from the dream.


I woke up but to my surprise I controlled the dream within a dream. Kranti and Naresh didn't come to my room at all. It was also a dream which I felt was real.

No comments:

Post a Comment