Wednesday, October 30, 2013

This moment is inevitable.


Butterfly : I'm happy. I don't need Nike shoes nor I need Levis Jeans... Nor I need to work so hard and earn to buy the things that I don't need.
I don't need an Audi nor I dream for a Ferrari. I just fly at my will.
I don't need an iPhone nor I need FaceTime to talk with... All my family is with me...
I'm happy to be with them.
Unlike you I never was nor I never will be in a quest for happyness. I'm always happy.
Why you all find it so difficult and try so hard just to be happy?
What I need is Nectar... which is provided by the very same nature thats bears you.
Life do pose challenges to me too. I also try hard to survive but I'm always happy and never was in a quest.

3 comments: